Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog dedicated to finding and cataloging bed and breakfast blogs.

I've traveled extensively over the years and have found that my most fond travel memories are from my stays in the assorted bed and breakfasts I have visited. No hotel or other form of lodging can live up to the experience of meeting interesting innkeepers and fellow travelers with varied backgrounds.

Recently I've started to seek out new and unique bed and breakfasts and have collected a long list of bed and breakfasts that maintain blogs. Subscribing to the blogs has allowed me to keep up to date with innkeepers I've met and for me to learn more about b&bs and inns that I may want to visit someday.

I'm going to use this blog as a directory to share the list of blogs that I've found and continue to find. If you have a bed and breakfast blog, leave a message in the comments section of this post with a link to your blog and I'll check it out. You may just see your blog added here soon!

No comments: